Jump to content

Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Large GT - Frame Mounted Vac Info


Recommended Posts

I don’t have too much info on the “Frame Mounted” vac units. These units mount on the rear of the tractor, and are driven by a belt, but are offset to the left. These blowers units are significantly different than the PTO driven type. Rather than a cart, a bag mounted on a shelf is used for the discharge. One number for this type unit is 1690402. http://www.simpletractors.com/images/700_series_images/718_vac_collector_cg.jpg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Create New...