Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

the snow is gone so lets bring it on :o)

Dark

Started Breaking ground today plowed 1/2 acre today with the LL 2210 the soil turned over real well. Tomorrow I will disk and clean. ill be getting this all ready for sweet corn varieties, the other 4 acres will be OATS for the seed and the straw as (small squares are getting harder to find)I can get 10 large round bails (10 tons)of hay so should be equal in small square give or take straw is lighter but mild winter and warmer mornings I finally got some tractor time :) PPS: looking for a sickle mower if anyone is inclined

• Who's Online (See full list)

• RedbarnRick
    • Bill725
    • CarlH
    • mbsengineer
    • maxwood
    • Darl Swartz
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts