Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

GARDEN TRACTOR OF THE MONTH(5th place)

bud119195

http://gardentractortalk.com/forums/topic/12132-vote-now-for-featured-tractor-of-the-month-of-april/ Got my Simplicity 575 wonderboy listed in the vote for tractor of the month.If you all want to look and vote for me that would be awesome.If I win I can get my tractor in the Garden Tractor Collector Magazine. Would be cool to see a simplicity once instead of a the Deere's,cubs and wheel horses that are there every issue.Once again thanks!!!!!!!!

If people want to vote all it takes to be a member is a email address and a password,doesn't cost any money

I do not know if it is a problem on my computer but I can not get on LAGC's web site. I keep getting some others web site when I try to get on theirs.

Todd, Apparently only members can vote, but there are some interesting tractors nominated. Yours is the best tho. Hope you win! Steve

No Jan/Feb LAGT in my mailbox yet. I emailed editer but no reply. I've been subscriber for several yrs now but. LACT: publications seldom hit mailbox on time. I have several other comments that I first included but deleted because it's Sunday and my wife said be nice. And I just voted for your Wonderboy in a close 2nd.

quote:
Originally posted by gwiseman
No Jan/Feb LAGT in my mailbox yet. I emailed editer but no reply. I've been subscriber for several yrs now but. LACT: publications seldom hit mailbox on time. I have several other comments that I first included but deleted because it's Sunday and my wife said be nice.
All I asked was for a lil help in the voting.Sorry you are having problems getting your Magazine

Todd, I joined and voted. And yes, I voted for you! I don't get the magazine so no complaints from me about that. Thats the good news. The bad is it looked like at this point you are in third place.:Y:Y:Y Hang in there, lots of time to go! Steve

quote:
Originally posted by steve-wis
Todd, Apparently only members can vote, but there are some interesting tractors nominated. Yours is the best tho. Hope you win! Steve
I wish you well, bud. Good luck. I cannot bring myself to join the site. Sadly, that prerequisite might affect, or predetermine, the vote. The decision to not join was made long before this. In terms of attraction vs promotion, I did not sense attraction, and that has not changed, for me. In terms of principles before personalities, that also fails, for me. As for predetermination, we'll see. Sorry, I just can't support this. On a personal level, it offends me; but that's my problem, or it isn't. I pass - have to. Again, good luck.

[/quote] I wish you well, bud. Good luck I cannot bring myself to join the site. Sadly, that prerequisite might affect, or predetermine, the vote. The decision to not join was made long before this. In terms of attraction vs promotion, I did not sense attraction, and that has not changed, for me. In terms of principles before personalities, that also fails, for me. As for predetermination, we'll see. Sorry, I just can't support this. On a personal level, it offends me; but that's my problem, or it isn't. I pass - have to. Again, good luck. [/quote] I guess im confused.What part of me asking for votes offends you?

quote:
Originally posted by bud119195
I guess im confused.What part of me asking for votes offends you?
X2. Some opinions are better left unsaid.

quote:
Thanks Guys for the votes so far.
Guess who's buying the hamburgers in Sussex this August?:D:D;)

quote:

I wish you well, bud. Good luck I cannot bring myself to join the site. Sadly, that prerequisite might affect, or predetermine, the vote. The decision to not join was made long before this. In terms of attraction vs promotion, I did not sense attraction, and that has not changed, for me. In terms of principles before personalities, that also fails, for me. As for predetermination, we'll see. Sorry, I just can't support this. On a personal level, it offends me; but that's my problem, or it isn't. I pass - have to. Again, good luck. [/quote] I guess im confused.What part of me asking for votes offends you? [/quote] ....................... I DID NOT SAY THAT. What I said to you was I wish you well, bud. Good luck What I said beyond that was about me, and my unwillingness to support activities elsewhere, for personal reasons. In addition, this is not really about my "opinions" as stated by tim flury. This, for me, is about principles I use as guidelines for me, and is also about my experiences (details not mentioned). There is no opinion involved in what I said. And for the record, my opinions are already LEFT UNSAID. And, if anyone missed it the first time, I again wish bud well, and good luck. If this is still unclear, then perhaps I am confused. Last I checked, I was allowed to decide for myself what tractor forum seemed best for me to join; and with that comes the apparent dark side - which site I would not, could not, or should not join. It's simply my best personal decision for me. How that offends, I don't know. Fact remains, as I originally said, I cannot bring myself to join; so I cannot vote. Pretty simple and simply personal. If I could join, I would vote for the orange tractor. It's simply not available; and evidence continues to keep that necessarily unavailable. Part of me would die if I joined. It's not something I can change or fix or support. And it is rooted in principle, and not in personality, and not in mere opinion. I joined and I support this site because of the spiritual nature of the foundations of this site. Part of me would die if that were not possible, or not available. I know what I say. I know what I stand for. I am in the right place. And that's also personal; but still not opinion. Nor is it the first time I have said it. What we have here far exceeds "other". None of what I say is a restriction on what you do or say; that's up to you; no problem; no confusion; no worries. There is no demand on you to accept, adopt or take on my concerns or interests. We are all free to make our own decisions for ourselves.

There, I voted. I also started a topic promoting your tractor on GTTalk. I couldn't vote last night 'cuz I was on a computer at work that won't let me log into that site:I:I

Thanks Tim for the vote,and looks like the voting has slowed down for me.Would be nice to see one of mine in the magazine since all it ever has is JD Cubs and Wheel horse. If it don't work this month I am going to try next months contest for the Modified restored tractors with my 18 hp yeoman