Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
deezay

Did some work today...

deezay
After the assistance with the carb linkage and the steering wheel, I got it all sorted and running.

Yes that is a 4211, and yes that is a hood from a 5212 with about 4" cut off the back... I didn't do it. I got it for $100 delivered from craigslist. It needed major carb work and a new fuel line. I think it needs a new drive belt also, this one keeps falling off. There are no guides for it.

Learning the wonders of the 5 speed. I got this one for the oldest boy... plus I need a new project now that the 916 is running good.

Clearing out some of my back yard as the wife wants to plant nearly 800 sq ft of wild flowers. And showing off my co-pilot. He needs to ride on dad's knee as soon as he hears that 16 horse Briggs start barking.

He tells me what all still needs to be cleared. The blade is a 54" from a cub cadet that I modified to fit the Allis. I also tilled the garden, but my tiller broke so I am not in the mood to post any pictures of it yet. It's not a simplicity, I believe it is an older sears model. Thanks for looking!

deezay
Greg- I've got raised planting beds, so the tiller for the back of my allis would be a tough sell for the wife... Unless I just wanted to till some random spots on the yard for reseeding. I'd really like a johnny bucket.

Sign in to follow this