Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
perry

HB-110 conversion

perry
what kind of issues am i going to run into swapping a complete back half from a 3212H into a B-110. would be unbolting from the frame at the front of the gear box. for starters it looks like i will have problems with the B-110 fender pan and dash being to short ?.

JimDk
Perry, You are correct about the fender pan and dash tunnel. It would help if you could adapt the parts from the 3212, or find a dash assembly from a B-210 or B-212. I put a Sundstrand rear from a 7016 on a Landlord 101 round hood. I had to do some cutting and welding to make it work. Jump into the project and solve the problems as they occur. Read Sam's thread about his HB-110 that he is just completing, also in the do-it-yourself section of Simpletractors site there are two very detailed threads about hydro conversions. Good luck, Jim

perry
i was hopeing to use original body parts. maybe cut and move the seat latch bracket back on the dash panel. i am also not worried about the center PTO. only going to use this tractor to do all other chores besides mowing. like you say, ill have to just get after it and go from there.