Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
MPH

I GOT STRIPES

MPH
Between helping my son get a fish smoke house going and takeing a day of rest after a 24 hour salmon killin trip, I finally got the 42 inch mower on the B112. Compared to that Gilson rear discharge is like a syth compared to a sickle mower. thought I'd really miss the hydrostat as I have a lot of lone trees to mow around but soon found out the B112 turns sooooo much better I didn't have to forward-reverse half as much. Not sure how it will look in daylite as it has rained on and off all day and started again about the time I started mowing, but the waits been to long to let a little H2O extend it til later. Looks great in the near dark. Did learn that the center PTO for the rest of the B series does not pin onto the B112. Guess that why the pin tube is not solid across the top like the other one I have is so I had to swap the better parts out as the B112 one was worn and miss-used. Thanks to all for the guidence given, once again Simple-AC rules....MPH Oh, its getting dark outside, bummmmm deal!!!