Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Mower deck shell

RalphABlack

I have a Simplicity 6218. The mower deck shell is gettin a little rusty,bent,out-of-wack, weak, and just plain old. I've repaired it countless times. I want to replace it. Quite awhile ago I found a site that still sells the mower deck shell. Now do you guys think that I could find it????? NO!!!!!! I just can't remember where I saw the site at. Can some of you guys help me, PLEASE!!!! Thanks..... Ralph

quote:
Originally posted by wilm169
I know where there is 2 48" and a 42". [in my yard]
Any change you would part with a 48" reasonably cheap? :P

quote:
Originally posted by wilm169
Yes I would :D:D:D I can even bring to PORTLAND swap meet.
Are they off an AC or 6000 series simplicity? I'm looking for one for my 312.

I have a new take off 42" housing for 5000 and 6000 . I may also have a take off used assembly from a 416 allis. I am in Illinios and this may be to far for you.

in addition to the 5/6000 shells that can be used with the 3/400 hardware... the MF-14 etc shells are also the same should you wish to look for one of those as well. for just under $300 you can get a new 42" shell part # 1685156