Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Part of them out for some sun

osenga

Well yesterday got some of them out for some sun light

As the were sitting out even had a member stop by. We had a nice chat with him. hope to have some pics of the B's done here soon but just as time will allow me

Thanks guys. But that's my 700 my 725 is in several parts rite now. But will be back in the fleet someday lol

John are all 3 of them 725s????? or a 700 but i like these old tractors I did manage to get the hood done for One of the Bees today

Sure do hope that I can get the other 2 done yet this week and all. and then back to last of the small parts

Looks good Bryan...But you have the bug for sure. A "normal" guy/homeowner has "a tractor"....We have "Fleets" Nice Fleet...I love the FDT's sm01

Brian, all 3 are 725's. The nearest one is my Fathers and the other 2 are mine. Looks like you have a boat load of tractors yourself :p

I think it will as of next weekend I'll be back to a dozen again. And wanted to only have 10 or less ! Oh well what the extra 2 anyways.

Holy cow Bryan!! They are lookin sharp. That pile o'parts shrunk, and the fleet grew! Lots of work behind all that ;)

Josh Thanks man ! The fleet is still growing. But sure dont seem like the parts are slimming down much sure think they would be though. And I am thinking correctly I will have probably more to add into all this stuff next weekend to. Just not sure where I am going to be putting all my stuff here in due time