Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Hey Dude's what do you think of this?

AC_B-1Novice

First, I've never heard of a "3411 Beron". Putting that aside, the hydro shift system is the one area I would be concerned with. He also needs to drop the price about $300.00 to get my interest. JMHO.....

What Goat said. I wouldnt even consider that kind of price on a vickers equipped tractor...maybe not even half that unless there were more attachments.

To add to that looks as if theres a 48 inch deck not a 52 since 48 is big as they come on these. Looks like the ball hitch is welded on to it to so would have to cut off to do any rear implements on it. High as I would go would be 350 max IMO

OK Guys I'm sure glad you are here. I think I will pass. Good to have someone with some knowledge to run things by when you need to.

I think it looks llke an honest worker, and looks like it works. Watch and listen the hydro; some do ok w Vickers hydro, expect small leaks (?). Paints been touched on hood, decals, maybe more? No trailer queen. Needs my black duct tape fix on the seat. No pix of left side? Price is too high. Snowplow's are common, chains are nice to have ready. Need wheel weights. maybe blower. 450 tops. if deck works well.!!!! Plain jane working tractor alone, 250 tops. (200 - it's a smaller model) Guy wants too much as a start, offer 350 for all of it. Maybe better to go lookin'. I like this tractor; it reminds me of mine when I stole it for 250. But this tractor is priced in the range for 7100's 8)

Consider that this tracter is almost 40 years old it looks pretty good. It may be worn out at the places that do wear but you can not tell from pictures. Very little rust. The seat deck and hood is not all bent, cracked and the light housing is strait. Is the blade a 46" angle from the seat? If you get it for $350 you can part it out and make money.