Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
vtwinman67

Hello

MysTiK
Hello, vtwinman Welcome to the right place. I'm not the only one interested in 10horse large frame trakstor. Is your 910 a 6-speeder w the Hi-Lo? Are you using stock tires? Lot of talk here about these lately, recent posts.

goatfarmer
quote:
Originally posted by vtwinman67
Look foward to meeting people here i live in CT. hope there are some New Englanders on here.
We are everywhere...... Welcome to the nuthouse!sm00

vtwinman67
quote:
Originally posted by MysTiK
Hello, vtwinman Welcome to the right place. I'm not the only one interested in 10horse large frame tractor. Is your 910 a 6-speeder w the Hi-Lo? Are you using stock tires? Lot of talk here about these lately, recent posts.
yes it is I'm using stock everything right now, gotta finish putting it together

HubbardRA
Once you get in this asylum it is very hard to leave. Been here a long time myself. If you need help, don't hesitate to ask. I would also suggest that you learn how to post pictures. This is the best way to show us what you are asking about when you have a problem. Welcome to the club!

powerking_one
Hi Matthew; Welcome to the "Cuckoos Nest". For your comfort and safety, we span the full range from total idiots to genius's here for technical and entertainment support of Simplicity stuff. Tom (PK)

steve-wis
Hello and welcome! Make it a point to say hello to sunrunner on here, he is from Ct. and has helped me out more times than I can count. He is just one of the really good guys you will find here. Steve