Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
goatfarmer

a mans pushmower!

GrincheyOne
Well Ken! There is a difference in "Push Mowers"; This IS a real Man's Mower. Push start to be SURE! I used this at my first house, only a bit less than 2500 square feet to mow. Then it was off to my second house on 1.2 acres of ground to keep up. Needless to say;Not all that got mowed that often. An actual push start mower... Who made it, and where

It got it's power from...

And here is the business end...

This was replaced in 1972 with the 2110 Landlord, that I am refurbishing, and upgrading, currently :D:D:D

dentwizz
With all the Amish around here there is a good market for the reel mowers. When an Amish farmer needs to mow a larger yard than the wife/daughter wants to do with a single unit, what does a man do? Hitch a 4 or 5 unit gang reel to the family pony and ride it 8D

Sign in to follow this