Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
rokon2813

Tractor hauler ready to ride....

rokon2813
This is an old picture, from when I brought Maynards stuff home. The use of this truck for getting his stuff home was donated. As it turns out, now I own it :D:D so I can show it off a bit, and she is "chompin at the bit" to make another run. :O The old girl is thinking a trip to the Syracuse area is coming soon, and maybe another long trip out west to really stretch her legs. 97 Chevy, 3/4 ton, air shocks, automatic, A/C, Power windows, 130,000 miles, and to keep all that rolling, 454 power plant. dOddOd Best of all, 3 car seats fit in the back seat}:)}:) Watch my classifieds, and I have a post in tractor transportation. Thought I'd mention it here, not everyone checks that forum. ;)

osenga
Dan truck looks a little different with out the cap on it. But if you can recall I like them trucks too. Wish one of mine had the 454 in it!!! And on the next trip sure hope the weather is better to not so darn cold

rokon2813
quote:
Originally posted by sammiefish
and what might you be up to in syracuse?? if youve got some time stop by!!
I'd love to but won't likely have time. Gonna meet a couple customers in the DMV parking lot on Taft rd I think.

rokon2813
quote:
Originally posted by MDB
So you might be coming back this direction???:D
Could be... So far I have 2 confirmed "If you make the trip I'll take it" One of those is in your neck of the woods. Need a few more :D:D

Talntedmrgreen
Well, if the list is up to date, Ill peek. I know there were a few that had my interest, but my storage accomodations are better suited for attachments for the time being. We'll see.... =]

rokon2813
I have a few people who want things if I make the trip. I marked them as such. Once I know for sure if I can get enough customers, I will ask for a good faith payment to be sure they are sold. I have more to list, and some I probably don't remember so if you think I might possibly have something not listed, you can ask too.

Sign in to follow this