Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Got some dirt moved today!

Mack

You got it all wrong. The bucket is covered in teflon so the dirt does not stick to it. Thus no scratches or dirt stuck on the bucket. Rick.......

Mack, I'm amazed at how you moved all the dirt and yet the grass appears to be completely untouched. No matting anywhere!

quote:
Looks like you telling a tall tail.
Technically, I did not say what machine moved what dirt. So no tall tail!sm00 But thanks Levi, for shooting the suggestive photography down so quickly. I will be moving that dirt shortly though with the equipment shown.:D It may take me days or weeks or months to do it but I will get it where I want it. LOL

What kind of dirt is that? The only time I have seen dirt like that is when it is frozen. The red clay around here looks nothing like that. Bob

I imagine the little kid in Mack will be around for a while! Looks like you have plenty of seat time comin. =] Whats that Bee in the background?

Yes, thats the B-10. My daughters favorite to drive. Even got my girlfriend to give it a spin for the first time the other day!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts