Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

parts

stevenb210

Welcome to the club Steve, at last someone in the nearby area! Anything less than an hour travel is in the neighborhood. First off the mid PTO for the Hydro lift is the same as for the Armstrong model, but the begging question would be what model of 10HP Landlord? Mine is the 1968 2110, I'm converting to 14 HP, and adding a hydro-lift from a B-110. See Show & Tell Forum, under discussions/Tractor. It's very informative and interesting. I have a mid-pto from the 2110, that will become available later this Summer. The BGB in my Big Ten (compatible) was ravaged for parts for the 2110 BGB (Cross shaft), 'cause my shaft's key-way had become brilled. as to rest of the parts in the Big Ten BGB? Might just need a couple or two. Wayne

Actually, the hydro lift vs non hydro lift did impact the mounting bracket for the mid PTO. I'm not sure it would make much difference in the operation of the PTO, but they did differ slightly. I'm guessing anyone selling a mid PTO (which are plentiful), would not likely include the upper mounting bracket that bolts to the frame. Most I see on ebay don't have that part, and msot tractors still have it bolted on. Best bet is to post a want ad in the classifieds...you'll have a PTO on your doorstep by Saturday. I know I have several extras I'll never use.