Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
MittenB10

23D Voltage Regulator

MittenB10
I've done my research and searching on the voltage regulators. Looking like mine might be toast, which after 48yrs wouldn't surprise me. Anybody tried ordering from TE Warehouse before? If so, would this part work? http://tewarehouse.com/7-01826 Thanks!

MittenB10
quote:
Originally posted by RayS
That is the regulator. Had one on my HB 212. Never order form TE warehouse though. Good price.
Thanks Ray. Are you saying that you have never ordered from them... or don't order from them?

BLT
quote:
Originally posted by MittenB10
quote:
That is the regulator. Had one on my HB 212. Never order form TE warehouse though. Good price.
Thanks Ray. Are you saying that you have never ordered from them... or don't order from them?
I think he meant that he hasn't done any business with them. I would sale that's a good price also. I have priced some from different vendors and the price has trippled.

RayS
quote:
Originally posted by MittenB10
quote:
Sorry about that. I am saying that I have never bought anything from them.

MittenB10
Thanks for the input fellas. I'm going to order one this afternoon and see how it works out. I'll be sure to report back and let you guys know if it's a reputable source.

MittenB10
Heads up - TE Warehouse turned out to be a pretty good source. You have to understand their "in-stock" vs what the need to order in. That held up my order a touch, but not bad. The voltage regulator I ordered was spot on and I thought a deal at $18. Fixed the issues.

MittenB10
quote:
Originally posted by bowhunt4life
Holy crap.....I just paid $75 for a voltage regulator from NAPA for my Allis Big 10 which has a 1968 10hp Briggs.
Ouch! Yeah total risk when I ordered it from those guys as I never heard of them before. But their customer service was decent, no worse than anybody else. Ordered a voltage regulator, muffler and air cleaner from them. Worked well!

BLT
Chris I mentioned in a previous thread, that that paticular regulartor, jumped almost four fold in pricing because of volume demand. Maybe that was your issue, don't know.