Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
bsadler

B110 mower deck to allis 716

briggs9498
The adjustment handles would hit the running boards on the 716 but it could be modified to fit. You could take the mounts and bale assembly off of a rbt deck and put them on the B110's deck. You could also take the running boards off I guess but that would be weird lol.

TomSchmit
I, too, am looking for info on using the older RBT deck on an AC 900 series tractor. I understand the issue with the pulley, and that is easy to fix. The adjustment handles issue is also an easy fix. I was told that the deck lift system was changed between the FDT's and the RBT's. What is the difference and can it be made to work? Thanks - Tom

rokon2813
On the FDT decks, the lift chain was attached either with a clamp around the round bar on the rear, or had a tab welded to that bar. (kinda hard to explain.) The RBT decks had a post with an eye at the top for the cable to attach. You should be able to hook your lift cable to any of the 2 attaching points. If its not long enough, you could add a link or 2 of chain. Most of the RBT's I have had the cable was stretched and way too long anyway so it would be long enough