Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
gwiseman

A little weekend "work"

Talntedmrgreen
I have the same setup as you do, above, and run a 71" belt (suggested by MDB) off my standard 4.5" BGB pulley and it works great with that genny. Mike runs off a 5" pulley with the same belt, also with excellent results. They kick out a lot of juice! Mine was dead when I got it, from decades of no use, and I was able to quickly and easily reflash it to get her pumping again. Nice setups!

gwiseman
quote:
Originally posted by SmilinSam
Is that the 3112 you got from Ed?
One and the same Sam. Rear lift, front & rear lights,side covers, and wheel weights added from inventory. I like the way she drives out but gotta keep a pan under her posterior when sittin...
quote:
Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen
I have the same setup as you do, above, and run a 71" belt (suggested by MDB) off my standard 4.5" BGB pulley and it works great with that genny. Mike runs off a 5" pulley with the same belt, also with excellent results. They kick out a lot of juice! Mine was dead when I got it, from decades of no use, and I was able to quickly and easily reflash it to get her pumping again. Nice setups!
Wife wanted a generator, I wanted another AC piece of equipment, we both won. Now to belt it up and prove its a worker not a looker.

Sign in to follow this