Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
dirtmister16

things to tell. less to show haha

dirtmister16
well guys, spring has been busy and just got busier! work is busy, and i mean busy! sad thing is it isnt' even the big rush yet this is just the start. off the top of my head there are 4 or 5 tractors to service, and probally 8 push mowers, plus 3 tillers. im sure that isn't all and it all isn't just a service, some of it is get it running and such. me personally, i picked up a JD 111(yes i know its not the right color) but its a good tractor to flip. i sold a tiller that has been sitting around that the owner never bothered to come get. i got another tiller in, but need to tear into the chain drive. i have a email that from the sounds of it i may be getting another pile of equipment here soon too. no idea what all may show up for me or if its free or repair work. i have 11 engines or more to gather up for a show, 5 tractors to get ready to sell, and thats just the bare minimum. still have to work on the truck, get the car going and i a billion other things to do as well. i just got the lawn ready for the year and will have to do something more with it yet! i bought a garden cart and i never knew just how handy these things were! i must of hauled 12 loads of grass/leaves/thatch off my yard! ive used it to haul stuff up to my garage and haul stuff down to the house, handy darned thing! what is funny i bought it to use out to our land to haul things around there, but its being very handy around the house here! ive been using the heck out of my little yoemans till i get them all ready to sell, i might be a bit sad to see them leave as they are neat little things. i have enough tractors as it is that its not big deal but they are neat little yard workers indeed! darn near need to hire someone to do my work but hard to make money doing things like that! just thought id check in with everyone and let you know what ive been up to. oh btw if anyone has a good steering wheel for a 728? yoeman let me know as i could use one.

Sign in to follow this