Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
larry8200

Patience is rewarded

larry8200
Been chasing this one for over a year, had pretty much given up on it when it just fell into my lap. For well under $300. I like it. :) I have to go out and count, but I think this is running Sovereign number 10. Oops, sorry. Just did a count in my head and this ruuning Sovereign makes seven. :D:D:D

larry8200
quote:
Originally posted by simple-kid
Nice find Larry! Hey do you want to sell me that landlord you got for well under 300 now. HAHAHA
I wont even sell the hydrolift off that Landlord for well under $300, anymore than I would have gotten this one for what I did if it had hydrolift. But it doesn't This tractor doesn't have rear lift installed either. Not running and with no accessories at all, and with a mower deck with the "w" pulley setup, AND going to Newport, VT, a 272 mile roundtrip for it $275 was really top dollar

larry8200
quote:
Originally posted by RickS
Your grader blade would look great under that tractor.:D Nice work wearing down the owner. Rick.........
I am looking forward to meeting. I was thinking my weedcutter would look nice on the front, After running it last year on my LL 2110 I decided it should definitely be on a hydro. That leaves the 2110 with nothing to do... Nick wants it, but he wants me to pay him to take it away, hydrolift and all... LOL, NOT!!! :D

larry8200
quote:
Originally posted by SmilinSam
If you keep going Larry, you will be able to see your place from outer space:D Astronauts will notice a small orange/red dot on the landscape&:)
YES !!!! And then, fianally, I will have enough! sm01

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• TomSchmit
  • Today's Birthdays

1. acey
      acey
      (68 years old)
    2. Gary
      Gary
      (68 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 1 reply
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts