Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Patience is rewarded

larry8200

Been chasing this one for over a year, had pretty much given up on it when it just fell into my lap. For well under $300. I like it. :) I have to go out and count, but I think this is running Sovereign number 10. Oops, sorry. Just did a count in my head and this ruuning Sovereign makes seven. :D:D:D

Nice find Larry! Hey do you want to sell me that landlord you got for well under 300 now. HAHAHA

Your grader blade would look great under that tractor.:D Nice work wearing down the owner. Rick.........

quote:
Originally posted by simple-kid
Nice find Larry! Hey do you want to sell me that landlord you got for well under 300 now. HAHAHA
I wont even sell the hydrolift off that Landlord for well under $300, anymore than I would have gotten this one for what I did if it had hydrolift. But it doesn't This tractor doesn't have rear lift installed either. Not running and with no accessories at all, and with a mower deck with the "w" pulley setup, AND going to Newport, VT, a 272 mile roundtrip for it $275 was really top dollar

quote:
Originally posted by RickS
Your grader blade would look great under that tractor.:D Nice work wearing down the owner. Rick.........
I am looking forward to meeting. I was thinking my weedcutter would look nice on the front, After running it last year on my LL 2110 I decided it should definitely be on a hydro. That leaves the 2110 with nothing to do... Nick wants it, but he wants me to pay him to take it away, hydrolift and all... LOL, NOT!!! :D

quote:
Originally posted by Simplicity85
Nice score! Now you need More Round hood's lol 8D
And I just happen to know someone with several for sale! :D

If you keep going Larry, you will be able to see your place from outer space:D Astronauts will notice a small orange/red dot on the landscape&:)

quote:
Originally posted by SmilinSam
If you keep going Larry, you will be able to see your place from outer space:D Astronauts will notice a small orange/red dot on the landscape&:)
YES !!!! And then, fianally, I will have enough! sm01