Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

auction find

rick66

Picked up this nice little trailor at an estate sale recently. NO rust. Anyone know what it would be worth and maybe the year it was made.

I'd say throw that question out on a mixed brand forum, like GTTalk or mytracotrforum. You might find a Massey nut whoe NEEDS it! ^ Very nice piece!

Massey had a strong entrance in the lawn and garden line in the mid-80's. I'd say it's from then.

Thanks for the input guys. This trailer is very well built. I know someone that has a Vintage Simplicity Trailer with vac system. He said he would sell it but he would have to buy another trailer to replace it. So maybe I could just trade him with this trailer.

quote:
Originally posted by rick66
Thanks for the input guys. This trailer is very well built. I know someone that has a Vintage Simplicity Trailer with vac system. He said he would sell it but he would have to buy another trailer to replace it. So maybe I could just trade him with this trailer.
sounds like the way to go dOd but you may want to research first. i have not seen a massey trailer. must be late 60's 70's trailer. may bring good $$$ on ebay. check out yahoo massey clubs and MTF forum. one here - http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=153480

Id like to say I have seen a lot of dump carts as I own 8 right now and am always looking and trading for more. Dont know why, just love them!! With that said, I have never seen a MF dump cart and would absolutely love to have it. That thing you have is in great condition considering the age and what it was used for. Most people dont take care of the trailer thats hauling the limbs or mulch etc. etc. I think that a Massy collector would die to have it as im drooling over it right now. You should definitly advertise it for sale locally on CL and make some bucks off of it. Its well worth 150.00 to me. But thats my opinion, the guy who has a fetish for dump carts. It may be worth only $20 to the guy next door. Like the other guys suggested, post it up on Mytractorforum and see what they have to say about it over there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Looks kinda like yours! http://southbend.craigslist.org/grd/3004223199.html

• Who's Online (See full list)

• littlemarv
    • Ronald Hribar
    • Tommysbuilders
    • NandoG
    • Austin
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts