Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Beautiful day for striping!

msiebern

I mowed the front yard yesterday, earliest I can remember doing that, and the grass was so tall is some areas and yet still in it's dormant state up by the woods, the stripes didn't really pop. Today was beautiful and I tackled the lower yard. The stripes on this section were what I felt to be photo worthy. I know you guys get tired of seeing pics of stripes :D but here are today's stripes.

LOL my neighbor just bought a Dixie chopper. Nice machine for a ZT mower. But my 40-year old Allis makes better stripes :D

Looks nice:D. I just fertilized my lawn today and I'm hoping for some nice thick grass to lay some stripes on soon.

Sure has been a nice stretch of weather. It flet a bit more like cutting hay than mowing grass when I gave my first cut this week. Lookin fine Mike!

quote:
Originally posted by goatfarmer
Looks good, Mike! To which machine do we owe the honors?
thanks all. 7014S - 42" deck.

I mowed the first time Tuesday and it needs it again. 4 dollar gas take some of the fun out of tractor time.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Austin
    • Tom45
    • maxwood
    • PhanDad
    • Bill725
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts