Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Make your B-10 look like this in only

AC_B-1Novice

What,...maybe a full year of work? :D This is the tractor of the month for April. You guys with B-10 can have a real dream boat. Go for it! Then post your pictures and brag a little. http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?p=2097539

A beautiful tractor and a LOADER. What else could a guy ask for. WOW! I wish my Bigten looked that good, but it could. But a loader too. CONGRATS.:p

It was a shocker to see the nomination...let alone to see the voting swing 'our' way! 8) I enjoy that forum, and it's neat to see an AC featured among such a diverse crowd of big and little tractors of all brands and generations. Pretty cool...But, really, how could anyone in their right mind NOT vote for an AC roundhood? ;) It probably wasn't fair for anyone else over there this month!}:) (really though, there are some super sharp machines of nearly every make that folks work real hard to work with and share on)

I stopped off and met Josh this weekend on my way home from Ohio, and got to see that beautiful round hood and loader in person. I had a hard time keeping myself from drooling on it. I also got to take a peek at a Squire he's restoring now. You guys are gonna be equally impressed with it when he posts the unveil pics. Boy's got skills.

I see why after taking a look at the thread. Great honor Josh to bring home, and beautiful Big 10/B 1 loader restoration.

Great going Josh! I hope I can do even half as well with my '68LL project. [url][/url] http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=120645 :(