Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

If you want to see an interesting place to visit!!

jmhusby

Came accross a place I would love to visit and a few bucks to pick up some item. When you have time go to Mytractorforum.com and select classifieds from the top and go down the first page half-way to ad for "55 acres of tractor parts in Indiana". Would be interesting to see what you could find. Look at the pictures!!!

Lots of stuff! I looked everywhere, and it doesn't give a location, just Indiana. There's a place by me that looks similar, I just wonder if it's the same.

I got a reply, I believe it's the place I'm thinking of. It's well worth the trip to see the treasures! Only open weekends.

I am surprised, 'cause here in SE PA, most of the "yards" have closed down or changed their policy to "no more self service". They say it is an insurance liability issue!". The self service yard I liked in Boyertown, is where I found my seat adjustable 46" blade, and the Mac shredder, at a bargain price. Initially I only went there for a 42" blade. A dealer in Pipersville PA had a"yard of tired Simplicitys", mostly 5000s. I think their Kabota Rep made them clean it up!C Cheers to all!