Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Tractors going for a ride...

rokon2813

As some of you know, I occasionally make a delivery trip. We're gonna do another one. Got a Conneticut tractor maybe going to Pennsylvania, and a Vermont tractor going to Wisconsin :D Scheduling isn't working out as well this trip so I won't get to meet as many members, but it's always a pleasure. I'll get some pics when I load up next week, so you all can see some rather different non A/C stuff too. There was one person, asking about a 3212H with manual lift, and I seem to have lost the contact. Can't remember if it was a phone call, PM, or email, but I can't find it. Whoever you are, I sincerely apologize.

Thanks in advance Dan! Will there be a route posted in Tractor Trans later in the week when you nail things down? I wish the timing was working out a bit better for me, but you can't win them all. We'll have to see where things land.;)

Yes, Josh. I'll put something in tractor transportation. I have the route pretty much nailed down now, just not the timing yet. Right now, I have a full load, but I'm trying to figure out how to squeeze on 1 more tractor ;) I will probably have to "pre load" the truck just to see what fits before the final sales. :O All I can say right now is Pa and Oh sometime Friday, Wisconsin sometime Saturday, and Michigan Sunday morning. Question for you Wisconsin guys. What time zone are you in? Do I get an extra hour to get there like I think I do?

quote:
Originally posted by rokon2813
Question for you Wisconsin guys. What time zone are you in? Do I get an extra hour to get there like I think I do?
Central time zone

quote:
Originally posted by rokon2813
Question for you Wisconsin guys. What time zone are you in? Do I get an extra hour to get there like I think I do?
Yeah, you get an extra hour,,,, but you lose it going back.;);)sm00sm00 I won't lose sleep if you can't find room Dan. But I'm still interested in pictures.

Tim and brockway. I'll get pictures this weekend. I have to go Saturday and pick up the largest portion of my load, then I can spend the weekend loading and unloading to see what all I can get on. LOL I'll put a tentative schedule in tractor transportation.