Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Blasphemy !!!

rokon2813

Just picked up a load of goodies today :D Can't handle the JD green for very long, but the price was right it had to come home too. :O:O Thats a 110 with hydro lift. The second is a 3414 shuttle. 2 nice RBT 42" decks, one of them hardly used since the rebuild, and the deck for the 110 has been completely lined with stainless steel. Blower is real nice too Within 5 minutes of unloading them both were running. :D:D:D

Good score! A little more yellow paint and cover the name on the doors you'll be good to go.

EwwwwwwwwwwWWWWW!!!!!!!! JD yellow on AC Yellow:Y I knew something had upset the cosmic balance..:D Today was the first day in over 2 years that my JD314 loader tractor refused to start.XX(

All good idea's, but I have a better one. I put it on Craig's list to turn it into a different kind of Green :D:D Gotta get it off the 110 so I can see what I have to work with there. The 3414 started right up. Gotta check out the wiring and key switch though, it would not shut off. LOL After that, I need to chase out the wiring in the 110. It has an automotive style coil, with a ballast resistor. It has no battery, so I jumped it to get it running. My helper didn't know that style coil needs a battery to power it, so he unhooked the jump battery, and it continued to run ????:O

• Who's Online (See full list)

• RedbarnRick
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts