Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
GregB

New tiller purchase

GregB
Some pics of the 1693578 Tiller I snagged off Epay. [url]http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item3f160c8978&item=270952860024&nma=true&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&rt=nc&si=DBfmv18qbrG1hFvGuB63BULTD4Y%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc[/url] Went on with some adjusting of pulleys and idlers. Used the belt and idlers from the revitalizer set-up. Have not tilled yet, it is finally raining here in South central PA. They are already talking Drought :O
[img]/club2/attach/GregB/sm616till.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/GregB/sm616till2.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/GregB/sm616till3.jpg[/img]

GregB
The tiller came off a newer Landlord/1700/2700. The Aution buyer who got the tractor did not buy the tiller. I got the tiller, the drive belt, jackshaft pullies and idler set-up, no lift. Oh and the included but not needed Sleeve hitch :D Same tiller, different idler and drive systems.
[img]/club2/attach/GregB/tilldrive.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/GregB/tilldrive2.jpg[/img]

GrincheyOne
I can't wait to see, what my new parts "donor" Landlord is going to provide for my project. I know the seat deck, grill, rims, and the instrument tower assembly looks 100% better than on my '68. That tillerlooks like it can do an ecellent job of preparing a nice seed bed. Wayne

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• smalljob
    • PGL
    • thedaddycat
    • Bill725
    • goatfarmer
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 1 reply
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts