Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Why do people do this?

jfrank1962

Maybe his dad owned a Deere dealership and wouldn't let the kid back in the house until......................:D. Only a thought.;)

Had to have a deere and had to wait until his loan was approved for a real one! I bet I know which one is the better one!:D:D

A good bet is it likely started with a cool one or 12 and a line that went something like "Hey y'all, watch this !" LOL

I am a Big deere fan and also AC but thats just plane wrong. My guess is someone got a ac tractor who was a deere fan and wanted to get under a buddies skin that was an ac fan. isnt how most of these things. i have friends that would do that just to piss someone else off.

John. Its supposed to be Spring green with dark silver wheels and a green deck. Not JD green and yellow.

quote:
Originally posted by SimplicitySwede
JD Green brings the price up lol
Not for me :Y

quote:
Originally posted by huffy
I think JD fans do this to try and make others think that JD builds good tractors.
Funny you say that,I was talking to a older guy that retired from JD and he told me that when JD first started to build Lawn Tractors in 63 they actually got in trouble trying to copy a few things from Simplicity

• Who's Online (See full list)

• AC710
    • Tarheel
    • BMinor0788
    • rich_kildow
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts