Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
fpappal

Briggs 19D Pic Needed

fpappal
Does anyone have a picture of the points/condenser cover for a briggs model 19D which is on my Simplicity 725? The lawn mower was given to me and the cover was never on it. If I had a picture of the cover it would be easier to locate one if they ever came up on ebay or craigslist. Thanks.

LPH-5
If Wayne don't have one, I do. its for a model-243431-10 hp, but I think there all the same the 19D model & 243431. price is the same as Wayne (part # is 211327 in old briggs parts book)...Thanks.

rokon2813
Not the same. The 19D has a flat top and bottom and is thinner. May also have a button to ground the points. Also, the 19 one is tin I think and the 23 and up are cast, pot metal or aluminum Might not on the 725 since it had a key switch, but most I've seen did have a button. From the model 23 on up they are the same, the 19, 19D are the same as the model 14

rokon2813
quote:
Originally posted by BLT
Dan, my 19D and 23D parts lists have cast covers, The 19 has a tin cover with a push button stop.
My apologies then, maybe I have 19D tin on a 19. Gonna have to look