Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

1993 Broadmoor 16

simplewrench

Well I got my brothers 16 horse 1993 Broadmoor running (stuck valve and bent push rod). He decide to replace it. I have had it for sale for a few days. We decided to ask $800. Is that out of line? It is in excellent shape all around. Just wondering what your opinion is. I haven't seen many out there for sale to get a good reading. We are in north central Il. Thanks Tom.

Unless someone can see it run, I doubt if anybody will go that much. At an auction it might only bring $200.00. My two cents worth.

If it's in good shape I think that $800 might be bit high but I wouldn't surprised to see $600 if it's repaired and running well.

I think it's high; thing is, you can always lower your ask price; but you can't raise it during negotiation. It's a good price to the right buyer. If it's a reliable unit that looks clean, well maintained, go for it. S/b good deck, good trans, greased, sharp blades, clean oil, fluids, adjustments, starts well, etc. ready to mow all summer. If it had another attachment.... better still.

Thanks again to all who have responded. Your input is invaluable. It's really cool to be a part of this group.