Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Allis 720 rear PTO rotor bearing

JohnR

NAPA Bearing, SKF RA107-RR will work with some modification. You will need a lathe to make a part and to cut down this bearding to fit properly. Usually (not always) if you have a one bad bearing here you will have two. When your taking warble or loosens in the PTO shaft. I know for fact it will work for the spring clutch end (which is the same as the front PTO) but I have not replaced the coil carrier. Witch is ever so slightly different but as I see it this NAPA bearing can be adapted to work here as well. Any experience machines should be able to do the work and should not coast much at all. I did my own lathe work so I know it is not a difficult procedure. That Napa bearing is real inexpensive and should be a readily available.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts