Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

HOLY COW DO I HAVE A TON OF STUFF!

dirtmister16

NO PICTURES! sorry guys my camera broke and not having much luck with sizing for this site yet anyway!. long story short, i have accumalated almost 30 engines all but 2 are briggs. i have 6 riders a sickle bar mower,mini bike that have shown up. i have a bunch of misc. parts, carbs,recoils,mufflers,igntion kits,seals,gaskets ect. I am OUT OF ROOM! i need a place to start stashing this stuff as im going through it all! i can barely move but i still have more to get and bring home and sort and clean! The threshermans show is only a month away, and i barely have enough sorted and ready that is only about a 1/4 of what i have so far. as much as i like to have a accumalation of things to have a inventory of, i still need room to work! i just thought id share as i know people here like to know what i am up to at times. sometimes i think i do tooo much.

umm, me yah im selling. when i got plainfield and i have been selling a bit on craigslist. it sure keeps me busy working on this and getting things cleaned up and ready. ive been keeping anything im sure to use for myself though, ive stored enough away for myself for awhile anyway. well, it actually wasn't my camera, its my dad's and we are waiting to hear back from samsung about them fixing it or sending a replacement. we have another camera we just have to get some batteries. the real problem on this computer though is i can't size the pictures small enough to post on here, even after adjusting the camera picture size. today i acutally got some wheels for my truck, i have to get the tires mounted now and cleaned up. i know sad when i still have to pull the motor! haha oh well its all the way it goes.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts