Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

A few of my favorite things...

DaveTenney

Dave: It's nice to see your son sitting on something orange, instead of that green and yellow thing he was riding around on when I stopped by to pick up the sickle mower. ;)

Well Chris, his Grandparents got him that ugly little pedal tractor but I keep threatening to paint it orange! How's that sickle bar mower working out? Dave

Dave: The little peddle tractor's cute as[img]/club2//attach/UCD/censored1.gif[/img]with your son riding around on it, but a good coat of orange paint would certainly make it even cuter. The sicklebar's actually just sitting in the barn right now, patiently waiting for its turn to get restored. That's next on my list . . . if I can ever finish getting the tractor cleaned up. I actually was finally able to track down some new blades for the sickle mower a few days ago, so as soon as the tractor's done I'll have all the parts I need gathered up to get crackin' on the sicklebar.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Snojetter
    • JAV13037
    • andrew68
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts