Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

pictures in the dark...

rokon2813

Lookie what I found on Craigs list... Just needs a hood

plus a couple attachments

oh there it is, headlight too, with the plow with no mount...

Wait, that looks like a plow mount under there

What are those funny looking studs for??

Maybe they go with these things...

Then I guess you would need another set of tires...
[img]/club2/attach/rokon2813/b110.jpg[/img]
whats that peeking out under the rail ???

Plus a couple boxes of original engine parts, in case you want to take the 12 hp out and put the right one back so the hood will fit

And a set of tire chains, both starter generators and some odds and ends. Oh, and the owners manual Both front and rear lights look original, with the switches mounted in the housings..... Did I do good ??:O:O:D:D:D:D

Looks just like my B1. Nice tractor find! I would say you did more than great!dOd

Tes you did good....Now for the million dollar question. What did you pay for a load like that?

quote:
Originally posted by bud119195
Tes you did good....Now for the million dollar question. What did you pay for a load like that?
LOL I don't generally give out that information, since I'm in the business of turning it around. I will say, I did not steal it, but the man didn't get rich off me either. I won't get rich off it either, but momma might get a little paycheck to keep her happy. ;);)

Dan, To my aging eyes, it appears that you could use a front grill frame, a tank-battery assembly, an instrument panel, and a mid-PTO, which I have available for harvest from a BIG TEN. Like this...

. If you need, PM with an offer. Cheers,

Purdy sure Dan has a B-1 on his trailer there, so the steel above the frame would all be different. Dan, you got a boat load of goodies there! I like the way the 'slideshow' progressed! It kept getting better! 8)

It is a B1. The story goes "My wifes grandpa bought it new in 63, passed it down to her dad then to me". When the guy got it, it was knocking, no oil in it, so he pulled the motor and dropped in the "10" horse. Judging by the pto cover on the engine, its a 12 ;) He was supposedly using it this year, when it lost spark, and just didn't want to mess with it anymore. Rather use the Deere.:O No electrical system, he has been rope starting it. says he didn't cut or hack anything, its all still there. I'm amazed its been tilling for nearly 50 years and has neither a hi lo or low speed pulley. B) The seat is rough, but the rest appeared pretty decent in the half light I picked it up in. I didn't get it so much for the tractor, but for all the goodies with it. ^^ When I saw the pictures, I saw a big pile of "inventory" It will most likely get separated and go down the road.

Dan, I've always heard some good things can be found after dark:D Nice!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts