Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

color to use

rm

It's bad enough that he was too lazy to wipe some vasilene on the tires before he painted the rims so the ugly green paint wouldn't stick to them, but he didn't even have the energy to take his pack of menthol Marlboros and energy drink off the hood before snapping the photos.

quote:
Originally posted by huffy
It's bad enough that he was too lazy to wipe some vasilene on the tires before he painted the rims so the ugly green paint wouldn't stick to them, but he didn't even have the energy to take his pack of menthol Marlboros and energy drink off the hood before snapping the photos.
LMAO...:Q

quote:
Originally posted by joelk
Am I the only one that thinks it kinda cool?
No, I agree that it's kind of a neat look, but I don't think it's worth what he's asking. I mean, $650 with no attachments (not even a deck), no hydro lift, and no hi lo? And $250 just for the plow? Seems pretty high, but that's just me talking.

quote:
Originally posted by huffy
quote:
Originally posted by joelk
Am I the only one that thinks it kinda cool?
No, I agree that it's kind of a neat look, but I don't think it's worth what he's asking. I mean, $650 with no attachments (not even a deck), no hydro lift, and no hi lo? And $250 just for the plow? Seems pretty high, but that's just me talking.
Maybe. :D omg. It's just personal I guess. I like the comment about "mil-spec allis". It's kinda novelty cool. But, just me, I kinda have some other concerns. I'm really not a military kind of guy. Used to be "anti"; but with recent events, and being close to the largest base in Canada, my views have changed somewhat. It's different when you know people in harms way. I live close to the "Highway of Heroes", and it's AMAZING to see CROWDS of people waving the Canadian flag, as they await the procession, on the overpasses, over this dedicated stretch of Hwy. 401.

haha it thought it was cool. thats why i posted it. everyone gets confused as to what colors to use on their machines. i guess its have it your way. lol