Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

6 hours of seat time today! PICS ADDED!

kilalove21

After mowing, I started work on my garden. Too much fun than I should be allowed to have!

kilalove, Try removing the special characters from your picture names. Keep it simple, no spaces or special characters.

How'd the Broadmoor do pulling a 10" plow??? Looks pretty impressive by the pics.dOddOd How 'bout more detailed pics of the rear hitch??

quote:
Originally posted by kilalove21
Josh, do you recognize that bumper and hilo?
They look to be doing a great job! Figures I had to sell them...I now have 2 small frames but no HiLo and could use a nice shiny bumper too ^ I second the request to see how you have your hitch and lift set up. Very neat....

i bought a 420 lb linear actuator off of ebay and ran wiring so i can use it to angle my snow plow in the winter as well as control the raising and lowering of the brinly here are the pics:

the top is bolted to the same place that the tiller is, right under the seat

that is as high as it goes without bending the fender

the bar that supports the actuator is bolted to the hitch to keep in in place when lowering it into the soil

the toggle switch that raises and lowers it

i can still point the nose of the plow down more

this is what keeps me grounded, 80 lbs of iron.

Looks like it does the job! Pretty neat. Just how are you mounting the low to the B'moor though? I can only kinda-sorta see in there. Looks like it's bolted on.

quote:
Originally posted by Brettw
I am impressed that that tractor could pull that plow.
And with only turf tires . . . impressive. Good job mounting the plow and actuator. I like it.