Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Mack

After the auction today

jfrank1962
quote:
Originally posted by Mack
Sadly, The trencher is on it's way to it's real home....But I got to play in the dirt with it first! :D
Hmmmmm......."real home" ??? Wonder where that could be..??? }:)

MDB
Well here is the picture of me picking it up at Macks place

And some pics when we got home:D

Serial number tag.

Engine runs pretty good BGB is tight, everything seems work. Have some leaks to fix, some wear points to fix, a different seat and of course paint it the right color....:D I want to thank Mack for going to the sale and bidding for me, I was unable to be there and he agreed to bid for me:DdOd Thanks again Paul.

osenga
Mike What a great find. I want to see it working someday to!!!!! I say wow wow wow After looking at this I don't know if I want to go out to my shop tomorrow now. Lol . So how soon till a post hole digger will show up next is going to be a great question I would like to see one of them too

GLPointon
Our Trenchers at work have a "creaper gear" to go very slow while trenching. Does this have any type slower ground speed or do you feather the clutch? Very cool attachment! 8D Irrigation, Cable & Electrical contractors would love to have that (me too)

CarlH
Greg, It has variable hydraulic drive to regulate the speed while trenching. The BGB drives a hydraulic pump then a hydraulic motor drives the B-10 gearbox.

Talntedmrgreen
Very cool Mike 'n Mack! More reason for me to get down to a show...loaders, forklifts, backhoe's and trenchers. Good time to be a Buckeye! ;) Perry, there was a third unit mounted to a 725 that was on the Hartford, CT CL the first week of October this past fall. Looked real good and had an asking price of $1600. Never heard a thing of it after that though.

MDB
Here is a pic that I took on Sunday afternoon while doing a test dig....:D

Works pretty good but the 23d is a little short on power, mght have to do a repower. I have a good 12HP sitting here that might fit the bill....:D

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• dhoadley
    • rocks70
    • rokon2813
    • dynodave
  • Today's Birthdays

1. davidmoll
      davidmoll
      (61 years old)
    2. Mikethemasher
      Mikethemasher
      (50 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 1 reply
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts