Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

4041 Before and After

rls1066

Just about finished with the 4041 restoration. I have a bunch of touch-up paint work but the major work is done. It's not museum quality but I'm happy with it. The last picture shows my small, but growing family of classics.

As I was scrolling through, I was thinking that you had already done the sheet metal and you had to touch up the wheels and mowing deck and then ad the decals. Then I get to the "after" pics and my eyes literally almost jumped out of my head! Great job on that resto!

Fantastic job dOd Your attention to detail has paid off That is a great looking pair of machines sm01

You did a fine job. Another restro done. At the rate that their being done around here, there won't be much left to do.^

Looks really nice! And also looks like it was in pretty solid shape to start with also. Great job! Steve

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Very nice restoration. I like the look of the matching tread pattern on the front and rear tires. John U

Looks great. I didn't know a sovereign could spawn a 4041. Be careful, they're already starting to multiply on you.