Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My first FDT arrived in North Dakota

lampoulos

I've been waiting for months now but I was finally able to pick up by first fdt during my trip home this past week. It's a project that I can't wait to get my hands into. Thanks to Perry for setting me up with a great starter tractor, it was good seeing you again. What do you think of my tow rig? Granted the load was pretty light, but it pulled a lot better then expected.

I picked up the 2210 from Perry in Auburn Hills, then my dad's neighbor donated the lawn cart. The pin eyelet is broken so he didn't have a use for it anymore. The thing is mint otherwise. Josh, it was a pleasure meeting you and getting to see your collection. You're basement causes me a lot of jealousy. I can't wait to get the 2210 running to mount the cultivator to it.

At a quick glance it appears as though I'll be doing the steering upgrade to it and I'm planning on going through the electrical. It looks as though I'm going to have to put seals in the drive axle as well. Other then maintenance it's a pretty clean tractor mechanically. I'll be shopping for a rear lift tube if anyone has one laying around.

Looks good Craig. I also like your Jeep! Do you like it? I just got a 2011 and hope it turns out to be a good SUV! Jeep history the past few years has pretty much stunk but this new model is getting a lot of hype! Good luck with the restore and be sure to feed us lots of pics.

X2 Craig, I like the Jeep too. A friend of mine has the SRT-8. Me sees a Brinly plow hiding there. My crystal ball sees a Hydrolift in your future.:D:D Either that, or a front counter weight.

It was great meeting you Craig, and glad the trip went safely. Welcome to the FDT club...I can't wait to see that old machine workin'! Here's a lift for you.... http://www.ebay.com/itm/SIMPLICITY-Rear-Lift-Bracket-USED-/221019193138?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3375c53f32

Congrats!!! that's a great model tractor. I restored a B210 very similar and love it. Good luck sm01 congrats also on the awsome garden trailer, I'm still looking for one of those sm06

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Jac
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site maintenance scheduled to begin 10a CDT on 3/16/24
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts