Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
steve-wis

new plow mounted: with pics

steve-wis
Got home today and decided to mount the 10 inch plow on the 810GT. Of course the plow was in back of the shed so I had to get all the tractors out to get to it, so I ran them all for a bit, and got a few pics of the group too.........

Then I got the plow and the Allis in the garage and hooked it up. I blocked up the tractor and got it set. The only problem I see is that I have to move the plow to the left and use the pin hole that is not on center in order to have the 10 inch space from the inside of the tire to the plow point. Even with the side hole I have to push the plow a bit off of straight to have the spacing right. Now, I need some ground to play in.........

Looking forward to trying it out. Steve

lampoulos
That's great Steve. I was surprised at how well these small frames pull a mold-board, you will too. Your team looks really good. Wouldn't mind a Yeoman myself. I think they're neat little tractors.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Snojetter
    • deebig
  • Today's Birthdays

1. cojo92
      cojo92
      (29 years old)
    2. Rebel_Ron
      Rebel_Ron
      (36 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 1 reply
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts