Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Gathering of the Orange

Ben_H

Some of the guys on the Allis Chalmers web are setting up a meeting at the main building at Noon on Saturday. Last year I left before the meeting. Maybe this year I'll stay and see if there are any new faces.

It goes from This sat. to this sun. they say its the biggest all allis chalmers tractor show in the world i think its in hutchinson, mn

Just FYI The 2001 " gathering of the orange" is in Baraboo, Wi in August. The show in Minn. is not the official "Gathering of the Orange." But, from what I've heard is a great AC show. McGill

Anyone here planning to attend the Gathering of the orange show in Hutchinson, MN? Its a great show and it would kinda neat if we could have an area set-up for the simple tractor club, its members and there tractors. Not that we would have to do it this year but it would be nice to see more garden tractors there. I am bringing my Homesteader to the show is anyone else bringing anything?

I plan to attend but I doubt I will bring anything, taking a lawnmower from Illinois to Minnesota would be a pain, I do plan to attend though, thanks for the reminder, -BradW

Hi Ben,I heard that is a awsome show.I hope you take lots of pictures.I am way too far away too attend that one. have fun Jim V.