Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Redappel

B-10

Redappel
WELL,I BOUGHT A B-10 SUNDAY,AND OVER PRICED ACORDING TO WHAT I"V LEARNED ACORDING TO THIS WEB PAGE. BUT AFTER A MINER TUNE-UP AND TOTAL BEALT REPLACEMENT(NAPA-GREEN) I HAVE LEARNED IS ALL WRONG ACORDING TO INFORMATION IN THIS SITE,BUT LIVE AND LEARN. JUST FINISED A FOUR HOUR JOB TAKEING DOWN 4-5 FOOT OVER GROWTH ON ONE ACER PROPERTY,AND IT JUST KICKS ASS. MY OLD CASE 446 COULD NOT HAVE HANDLED IT.I AM A CONVERT.THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO ON THIS MACHINE. HARRY

MPH
Redapple, where is Pasco Wa at??? As far what you paid for your B10,,,well, seems to me most of us who live west of the Miss. river aren't prone to find the deals they do back east, just not as many around. wondering what you used to reclaim your acre from the 5 foot overgrowth and why your case couldn't do it? these ole b-series are pretty amazing tractors and the first part of the name Simplicty makes quite a statemnt...enjoy...MPH

Redappel
YES I AGREE,WAS LOOKING FOR A COMBATION DEAL ON TRACKTER AND ATTACHMENTS.HARD TO FINED IN SMALL TOWN USA.ANYWAY IT WORKED.THAT 10 HORESE BRIGGS WILL OVER DO A 16 ONAN ANY TIME. BELIVE ME, I WAS A DI HARD CASE LOVER. DO MISS HYDRO STAT CONTROL,BUT PRICE IS A CONSIDERATION.B-10 IS A ONE MAN OPERATION.AND 40 YEARS LATER PROVES THE POINT.

MPH
dlcent, are the ole 12hp briggs model 30's or 32's? On two recent gilson finds I have model 32 briggs,same as my B112. one is 14 hpn not running yet other is 16 hp running mean. carbs all look the same, I'm confussed at 4 hp diff from same cu.in. MPH