Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
dentwizz

Fits question

dentwizz
I have a customer asking if an original series Broadmoor blower can fit a 1691931 tractor. Unfortunately I do not have a model number of the blower, other than it is a mid 60s 36".

1Litre
An original Broadmore I am thinking like a 728-738 . When you look up the blower for those it is a 32" and the back of the blower frame looks a little different than the later 36" from let us say the 2010 Landlord. I have seen those older 36" on later large frame with the proper hitch for the tractor .If you have the hitch I think that it could go on later model 4000,5000 and 6000. I think you would need some brackets that bolt on the outside of the frame for the hitch to work. The 32" will not have holes to bolt those on so you would have to drill the holes. There is still more things to check with the drive pully size and location and the lift arm location for all this to come together. The big one is if it is 32" will it clear a path the width of the tire stance. If not it is not a good match.

dentwizz
It is definitely not a Landlord mountable blower(I have those). At least we know a date for the tractor now. Question is compatibility, since he is not local enough to hop over to try it.