Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sleeve hitch fabrication

Viva-la-B-110

I've got the diagrams to fabricate a sleeve hitch for an AC or Simplicity that would be compatible with aBrinly implement, but does anyone have a diagram/dimensions for an original sleeve hitch attachment if I wanted to fabricate one of them? Seems like it wouldn't be that hard once you had the measurements.

or this...?
[img]http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff512/talntedmrgreen/Tractor%20Parts%20%20Reference/onepointhitch-oem.jpg[/img]

I believe Ray S has fabricated hitches and sells them for a reasonable price. Also a 1" Rod 12" long with an 8" chain should work for the lift.

quote:
Originally posted by bowhunt4life
I believe Ray S has fabricated hitches and sells them for a reasonable price. Also a 1" Rod 12" long with an 8" chain should work for the lift.
Yes, and yes.

This isn't one of Rays hitches, but it follows the same concept and dimensions that Rod posted.

Not to be picky Josh but shouldn't the 6.5 width shown at the top be the inside dimension--not outside which is 7"..?