Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Choices, choices

BLT

This week took a flyer on a CL ad. Four Dunlop K135 tires for $75, yes $18.75 ea mounted on Yamaha 660 aluminum rims, two are 25 X 8 - 12 and two are 25 X 10 - 12. I think I am going to use the 25-8's for the plow day coming up. It should ride the furrow better. Then I'll see how the work for snow tires this winter. I hope to get $ 100 for all four rims. So someboby paid me $25 to take his tires.:D
[img]/club2/attach/BLT/DunlopAGtires.jpg[/img]

Dont want you getting stuck again now do we Bob? From Bltee: That's the plan Aaron, plus shinier.

I promised I wouldn't make any more references to wet shoes.:D:D Looks like Brett already took care of that.;);)

quote:
Originally posted by goatfarmer
Lets see the tractor with those aluminum rims all polished up!
Ken one problem, I can't get bolt holes to line up.wah Yamaha rims only four bolt on different bolt circle, sorry.;)

quote:
Originally posted by BLT
quote:
Originally posted by goatfarmer
Lets see the tractor with those aluminum rims all polished up!
Ken one problem, I can't get bolt holes to line up.wah Yamaha rims only four bolt on different bolt circle, sorry.;)
Nothing a drill can't solve.....;)

The price on the two of mine wasn't too bad either. I pulled them out of a dumpster at the local trash dump.:D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts