Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
greasemonkey

Ag tires for your garden tractor!

greasemonkey
So i bought some tires from "m.e. MILLER Tire", out of Waseon OH, they have 4 very large barns, full of tires, anything from 3.00 x 4 3 rib front tire, to a 42" rim combine tire! a huge selection of "vintage" style front and rears, for tractors and equipment, so check out their website! i was just there, and bought a set of tires for my 12yr old son's 712H allis, thats getting Ag tires, and they have a sweet set for that size of tractor! i tought the prices were reasonable too! http://www.millertire.com/ ED, was my contact! great guy!

greasemonkey
of course, they may go onto a red tractor, these small allis's have a rearend not as strong as the red ones, and these Ag tires might stress the allis axles too much, and break it again...

GLPointon
I disagree, I see ALOT of Allis Chalmers tractors with ags on them that don't "break"
quote:
Originally posted by greasemonkey
of course, they may go onto a red tractor, these small allis's have a rearend not as strong as the red ones, and these Ag tires might stress the allis axles too much, and break it again...

greasemonkey
really? i never have either, but since replacing the rear end in my sons tractor, a few around here have said that it was a soft spot. i hope they are wrong, these are not so easy to find anymore. maybe i will put them on...that model tractor must be the little brother to the 720 allis, look alomst the same!

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Today's Birthdays

1. davidmoll
      davidmoll
      (61 years old)
    2. Mikethemasher
      Mikethemasher
      (50 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• SonOfCreepfeed

SonOfCreepfeed

Thinkin' about this old girl.

· 1 reply
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts