Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Ag tires for your garden tractor!

greasemonkey

So i bought some tires from "m.e. MILLER Tire", out of Waseon OH, they have 4 very large barns, full of tires, anything from 3.00 x 4 3 rib front tire, to a 42" rim combine tire! a huge selection of "vintage" style front and rears, for tractors and equipment, so check out their website! i was just there, and bought a set of tires for my 12yr old son's 712H allis, thats getting Ag tires, and they have a sweet set for that size of tractor! i tought the prices were reasonable too! http://www.millertire.com/ ED, was my contact! great guy!

of course, they may go onto a red tractor, these small allis's have a rearend not as strong as the red ones, and these Ag tires might stress the allis axles too much, and break it again...

• 5 weeks later...
I disagree, I see ALOT of Allis Chalmers tractors with ags on them that don't "break"
quote:
Originally posted by greasemonkey
of course, they may go onto a red tractor, these small allis's have a rearend not as strong as the red ones, and these Ag tires might stress the allis axles too much, and break it again...

really? i never have either, but since replacing the rear end in my sons tractor, a few around here have said that it was a soft spot. i hope they are wrong, these are not so easy to find anymore. maybe i will put them on...that model tractor must be the little brother to the 720 allis, look alomst the same!