Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
rich_kildow

7116 hydro lift pictures

rich_kildow
Everything is coming together to install the hydrolift and the rest of the parts should be here this week. I'm having a new set of hoses made locally and I have all the lift hardware/rockshaft installed. Can somebody post a picture of the routing of the tubing going from the hydrostatic rear to the valve? I just want to make sure I run it right. Also, how do you bleed the hydraulic system with the lift installed? Without it, you just fill it through the tube with the relief valve lifted until it won't take anymore.

rich_kildow
When you have the seat pan up, where do the hard lines come through from underneath the frame? If you are standing behind it and looking from left to right, you see the clutch, then the clutch bracket, a vertical "loop" attached to the clutch bracket, an open space, and then the transmission rod. Do the hard lines go through that loop or the open space? Also, I assume the lines come off the valve and then go over the rockshaft, right?

rich_kildow
Nevermind...I found a random picture of what I needed as I was looking around in the showing off section. The 10th picture here http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=121198 helps immensely. Looks like they pass through the middle but go behind the rockshaft.