Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
allis712

Hi Lo parts

allis712
Hi Everyone, i acquired a 2 speed pulley(990348)knowing i would need to find parts to complete it .I need the shift support assy(157343) shift fork assy(157348)pivot bearings(157354) and pivots(157353), are these parts still available? thanks john

Talntedmrgreen
I've had these made by a fellow in WI, and they turned out top notch. He recently posted an ad here: http://www.michaelstractors.com/forum/classdetail.asp?id=571

bowhunt4life
I was missing the shifter and bracket and had a local machine shop fabricate for me. Also took some Delrin to them and they made shift pivots for me too.

timflury
I have made some shift pivots for the Broadmoor pulley in years past. They are solid delrin, but dimensionally the same as the pivot and bearing assembly for the Landlord kit. I currently have an order placed for the shifter and bracket through bowhunt4life.

bowhunt4life
Tim, Your order will be placed tomorrow. I am taking off the parts and into the shop tomorrow. I'll PM you with a price. Should be done by Friday.