Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B-10 Tiller

swood

Does anyone know what belts I need to hook up Tiller on my B-10. I couldn't find it in the belt ref. I need the pto to pulley and pulley to tiller belts....

If you can find a Gates belt application book for off road it will list the Gates belt numbers you need. Look for your B-10 in the Allis-Chalmers section. It lists all of the belts for all of the attahments. My local Farm and Fleet store has one. I dont like to buy the Gates belts as I have had bad luck with them.

I know its not the correct way to measure fractional hp belts but a cloth tape around my 725 tiller belts measure 44" to tiller and 58 to PTO, Lookin like PTO to tiller are standard and PTO may vary on different tracs..MPH

For my tiller on my Simplicity 725 ( should be the same as a B-1 to B-10) it used a 42" belt on the tiller #154273 and a 56" belt #105122 from the pto. Also if you change to an 8" inch pulley on the transmission drive for slower speeds ( I used a 10" pulley to be even slower) then you need a 45" belt #152017 for the 8" pulley. Good luck Ken Williams